Why Fibre Leased Lines?
- Ideal for voice, data and Internet traffic.
- Dedicated bandwidth to ensure a consistent level of high speed connectivity.
- Supported by a comprehensive Service Level Agreement.
- Scalable to suit your business needs.
- Companies that need consistent, uninterrupted Internet access.
- Those needing 24/7 Internet access to complement their business model.
- Businesses that require a solution for voice, data and Internet traffic.
- Expanding companies that require a data service that scales with their business.
Ideal For Cloud Storage & VOIP – Fibre is ideal for businesses that want to utilise the full potential of their data connection. With Fibre, services such as VoIP and cloud storage are greatly improved as a result of its dedicated and symmetrical nature.
Dedicated Service – Fibre provides dedicated bandwidth at speeds from 2Mb to 10Gb nationwide, making it ideal for businesses that need to be online all the time and that cannot afford a loss in connection.
100% Uptime Guarantee – Optional backup services are available with our packages with automatic failover, so that even if the main line fails your business is guaranteed uninterrupted Internet connectivity..
SLA – Fibre connectivity is backed by our comprehensive Service Level Agreement with 5 hour fix – a superior level of support service that is only available with our dedicated services, making it a package that you can rely on.
Delivery – 65 – 95 Working Days.
Charges – A site survey is undertaken about 7 days into the order to confirm the quoted service can be delivered from the local fibre network. If any ECC’s (Excess Construction Charges) are identified by site-survey which you deem to be unacceptable you can cancel the order without penalty.
If you choose to accept any ECC beyond this figure the provision will recommence and an ECD (Expected Delivery Date) will be provided – Alternatively you can cancel at this point should you so wish without penalty.